Houston Dog Bite Lawyers Ready To Win You Compensation for Your Injuries
We Fight for Seriously Injured Dog Attack Victims. No Fee Unless We Win!
Dog Bites are serious injuries and can leave victims unable to work with expensive medical bills.
Have you suffered a dog bite in Houston, TX? Hire a top-rated Houston dog bite lawyer from Herbert Trial Law. We fight for the compensation you deserve and need to move forward in life.
When you need a dedicated legal team in your corner, we are Ready to Win! Schedule a FREE consultation today.
Dog Attack Injury Attorney in Houston, Texas
If a dog owner’s negligence leaves you injured, you have the right to pursue compensation. Whether the owner is a business, a landlord, or an individual person, they are liable for the actions of their pet. The money you recover from your personal injury claim can help you handle medical bills, lost wages, and compensate you for your pain and suffering.
An experienced Houston dog bite lawyer from Herbert Trial Law is ready to help you secure the compensation you deserve. Contact Kyle Herbert and his personal injury law firm to discuss your dog attack case. We have the experience and expertise required to take on insurance companies of any size.
Call us today at 713-987-7100 to book a free consultation. We work on a contingency fee basis, so you pay us nothing until we win your claim.
When you work with a trusted Houston car accident attorney, you are more likely to win your claim. Additionally, you are much more likely to reach a higher settlement and recover the funds you actually need to rebuild your future.
Why Work With a Houston Dog Bite Attorney?
Dog owners rarely consider the possibility that their dog might attack someone. Too often, people think only a “dangerous” or “vicious” dog will bite. However, the truth is that any dog can bite, even a dog with no history of aggression.
If you suffer an injury in a dog attack, an experienced personal injury attorney at Herbert Law Firm is ready to win the compensation you deserve. We understand how difficult these cases are because they involve physical and financial recovery. Moreover, these cases often involve a personal relationship because many people know the owner of the dog that attacks them or their loved one.
When you hire our legal team to handle your Houston dog bit injury claim, here’s what we do for you.
- We handle every aspect of your claim, from start to finish, including paperwork, calls, filing, and communication with insurance companies or other attorneys. Your focus is on your recovery.
- We investigate the case to determine any history of biting or aggression. With the facts in place, we build a better foundation for your claim.
- We consult experts in the field because medical treatment for dog bites can be complicated. Expert insight helps us value your claim.
- We determine liability and hold every liable party accountable for your damages. In some cases, there’s more than one liable party, and we seek to maximize your settlement.
- We defend you when insurance companies try to point the blame at you. Standing up for yourself is hard, but we are here for you.
- We negotiate to ensure you receive a fair settlement for full financial recovery. If the insurance company refuses to settle, we file a dog bite injury lawsuit in court.
Have you or a loved one suffered a dog attack injury? It’s important to establish an attorney-client relationship soon. Contact our firm, and we will start on your case.
Dog Bite Statistics Houston, Texas
In an analysis of dog attacks in Harris County from 2013-2016, we see a steady and increasing amount of dog bites year over year. During that period, there were an average of 1671 dog bites each year.
Here are a few other alarming statistics from the study:
- People aged under 10 and over 70 are at the highest risk of severe bit injuries
- Roughly 20% of the victims were children 1-10 years old
- The highest frequency of bites were in March, April, and October
- ¼ of the victims were the owners of the dog
When it comes to dog bites and fatal attacks, Texas and Houston are among the worst regions in the country.
What Are the Most Common Dog Bite Injuries in Houston, TX?
Injuries from dog attacks range from mild to severe to fatal. It all depends on the circumstances, the cause of the attack, and the dog. Some dogs are massive and muscular while others are lean, athletic, and cunning.
They all have powerful jaws, though. At Herbert Trial Law, our Houston dog bite lawyer is ready to help you win damages for all of your dog bite injuries. Here are some of the most common:
- Brain injury, and TBI
- Broken bones
- Eye injuries
- Soft tissue injuries, including punctures
- Wrongful death
Schedule a consultation with our law firm in Houston, TX, to learn more about your legal options. Our dog bite attorneys are ready to help you recover compensation for your injuries. Book your free consultation with our team today.
Call Us Now.
10 minutes can make all the difference.
Ready to Win?
Schedule a FREE Consultation
This was my first time being in this type of situation and I’m glad I chose them to fight for me.