Herbert Trial Law Legal Scholarship
Annual Legal Scholarship
At Herbert Trial Law, we believe in the power of education as a means to transform lives and communities. Therefore, it is with great pleasure that we offer the Annual Herbert Trial Law Legal Scholarship.
As a Houston-based law firm, we understand education’s important role in our field. We see this scholarship as a way to give back to our community while helping it grow. That is why we offer our scholarship to a student with an interest in law enrolled at an accredited university in the United States.
Kyle C. Herbert
The scholarship award amounts to $1,000 and is awarded to one (1) student with an interest in law currently enrolled at an accredited university in the United States.
Herbert Trial Law will publish the winning essay on our website and disseminate it through our social media and marketing channels.
Use of the scholarship award is unrestricted.
Submit an essay of no more than 1200 words and/or a 1-2 minute video. In your submission, describe yourself and your aspirations for your legal practice. Herbert Trial Law welcomes creative and graphic presentations as well.
Describe why you wish to pursue higher education, any obstacles overcome, lessons learned from your experiences, and any community involvement.
- Submitted materials, including photos, essays, and videos, must be the applicant’s original work.
- Only one (1) submission is allowed per student per year. Duplicate entries result in automatic disqualification.
- Provide proof of enrollment at an accredited university in the United States. Examples of proof include an official letter from the school or a copy of your tuition bill.
- Scholarships are not renewable.
In submitting your application to the Herbert Trial Law Legal Scholarship, you certify that all materials meet the above criteria and that the information provided is accurate and complete.
- Applicant must be a US citizen or a permanent resident;
- Student must be either accepted or currently enrolled in university or law school;
- Student must demonstrate involvement in community activities;
- Candidates should follow us on social media to stay updated regarding the winner.
How to Submit Your Application for Our Legal Scholarship
To submit your application, please provide your full details to our firm.
In order to complete the application, you will need the following information and materials.
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- A PDF of your essay submission
- Proof of enrollment
Should you have any questions regarding this application, please contact our office.
Legal Scholarship Deadline
Please submit all materials by the deadline: December 8.
Winners of the competition will be announced by the 31st of December. The Herbert Trial Law team will notify winners directly by email.
By applying for this legal scholarship, applicants automatically grant Herbert Trial Law permission to post the applicant’s name, university, essay, and photo (when provided) to the Herbert Trial Law website and other marketing and PR materials. In applying, applicants also grant our team permission to contact them via phone or email for information regarding the application.
Through your participation in this scholarship application, you provide our firm with your consent to confirm your university admission and attendance by contacting the institution for verification.